Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage Empty
PostSubject: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 am

My First Reiki/Aroma Therapy Healing Session
I went to have Spiritual healing/Aroma therapy for the first time at the complimentary therapy clinic. Although previous to this I had been to the Spiritualist church and had Spiritual Healing twice.

We started off with a chat about the pain I was having and how I felt about everything, I told her I was a bit stressed. We then went through to the therapy room; it is a lovely room with candles burning, ornaments of angels and Native American Statue's. Playing quietly was a music c d of a dolphin which was very relaxing. A little water fall was running.

The Therapist started to mix the oils as we chatted away, I told her I had been suffering from depression which made her smile, she apologized for smiling at me just then, saying she had already prepared releasing oils to help release the build up of toxins and release any pent up feelings and calm my emotions. She then proceeded to massage my neck and shoulders although rather painful was helping me to relax.

We chatted now and again, after a little while she said her spirit guide was with us, he works through her. She continued to massage my neck paying special attention to the problem areas. Next thing her hands started to vibrate on my neck and carried on while she moved them around.

She then said your guide has arrived to help you, I thought oh my god! I asked her why did her hands vibrate she told me it was the spirits that had taken over through her. They did not do this all the time and let her do the massage mostly herself, she massaged my neck for ages I was very relaxed and felt at ease. She did move further down my back and was concentrating on my most painful area’s then went back to my neck again and shoulders and even around the front of my neck which she said the damaged muscle extended to.
She then said the holy Mother Mary is here to help heal you. I was taken aback and tears streamed down my face, I couldn’t believe it. She said she doesn’t turn up very often to heal and normally leaves it to the spirit guides, Paula couldn’t believe it herself, she told me she has only been before to her on one occasion during a group healing.

The tears were still flowing but for once it was for joy. I felt so peaceful and a bit dizzy to be honest, and rather hot. The Therapist kept saying this is so wonderful, she felt so privileged herself she said. I did feel a bit strange but can’t put it into words to explain how I felt to be honest. I did however feel very peaceful for a change.

After a little while longer the mood changed and she finished up by cleansing my aura. And told me my chakra’s are now clear and open and told me how to close down at the end of day and open them in the morning. I then got changed
We had a little chat and I told her how privileged I felt, she told me she felt the same, I felt I had a little spring in my step and felt so much lighter, as if a black cloud had been lifted from me. That was the first of many healing sessions.

This was the catalist for me to get interested in Healing and for myself being attuned to Kundalini Reiki which i love to send and help others xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

What a wonderful experience for you Angels. and how priveleged you must have felt having so many higher energies assisting, what stood out for me was the way your presence also brought enlightenment to the practitioner, what a wonderful experience for you both and blessed be that you undertook your path to healing, now many can also benefit from your healing, thank you for sharing xxx
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 pm

awww hun thats wondeful and ty for sharing your experience its really made me think i should be doing more reiki for sure its really great when we get a special healing and we can share with another x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 pm

What a beautiful experience for you Angelslove I was thinking the human touch alone can be so healing, just someone placing their hand on your hand can be so reassuring, a mother craddling her baby, a soothing voice are all healing. We are healing each other without us ever even noticing like saying kind words to someone or a smile I feel is healing. Amazing how each of us are born with healing abilities both giving and receiving. I am a great believer in alternative therapies as I feel these should work alongside medical therapies they both compliment each other. Its lovely you came out with a skip in your step, sometimes just someone taking time to listen to us can be very beneficial. Am so pleased you had such a positive feeling when you came out, I dont think these alternative therapies are given enough credit and should be given more thankyou for sharing your day Angelslove. xxxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 am

Thankyou all for your lovely replies and yes Angels Whispers just a kind word such as you have all given me now are so helpful to lift your moral. Of course you know I am now a healer, but deep down I guess I have always been one. As you said listening and being there for someone is something i have always done, sometimes to my own detrement, eventually i realized i had to start saying no, because it made me so unwell, of course back then i had no knowledge i was Empathic so i was litterally taking on their problems. Its easier for me now since learning about Empathy, then eventually they took the hint and didnt come to me so much. Now of course i help in other ways as in sending them love and healing, which doesn't drain me as i dont use my own energy to do so. I had many healing sessions after the above one i posted about, the last one was a Christmas gift of a voucher and many times i had lovely messages and special spirit people come to me. love Angelslove xx
Back to top Go down
cariad
cariad

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 am

Thank you Angels Love xx
Back to top Go down
Shantu
Shantu

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:41 am

Lovely. Thanks for sharing. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage   My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Visit for Reiki Healing and Aroma Therapy Massage
Page 1 of 1