Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My visit to Loch Ness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My visit to Loch Ness Empty
PostSubject: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm

My visit to Loch Ness URQHUARTCASTLELOCHNESS

A lovely memory of Urquart Castle Loch Ness, it was raining as usual lol, but such a magickal place, you could almost view the entire Loch from this point, deary me its making me homesick.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:20 pm

It is beautiful hun, i have painted the castle from a photo i took whilst there, i also love scotland, although we have only been twice we loved it xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A painting ?   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

hey Angelslove would you like to post the painting for us all to see please if you still have it? xx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Yes sure but i need to make a photobucket account first i think so i can post photo's, love Angelslove x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

I too have a memory of going to Scotland. Went on holiday with my dad. Inverness River was beautiful, the waters were calming and flowing. I didn't see any salmon jumping though sadly. But suffice to say it didn't rain. Smile We didn't get to see dolphins because the timing wasn't right but we did manage to get a brief view of the estuary coming in which is beautiful, unfortunately no photographs to share because I forgot my camera that holiday.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Lovely place isnt it Moonstone, btw my art work relating to this post is in the crafting section, love Angelslove xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My visit to Loch Ness   My visit to Loch Ness Empty

Back to top Go down

My visit to Loch Ness
Page 1 of 1