Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Self Healing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Self Healing Empty
PostSubject: Self Healing   Self Healing EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

I had one word come to me when I asked for help in a subject for this post tonight so I looked up the meaning of this misunderstood word

Psychosomatic....pertaining to a physical disorder that is caused by, or notably influenced by emotional factors.

I have had no formal Healing Training; we have often said that we are all natural healers, I feel that the positive aspect of the word psychosomatic is very important in this process

Our bodies function mainly through impulses received from our brain that tells us what to do, i.e. Breath, eat eliminate etc
No one teaches us to do these things , we do learn with practice, better ways in which to execute these natural functions, but fact remains that we would do them whether we had practice and training or not.

So what about becoming sick do you think that an awful lot of general debilities we feel can be prevented?
I am not talking about chronic disease here, but general feelings of feeling, low and tired, accelerated pain and fatigue on a daily basis to name a few

It is a known fact that scientists say when we develop a cold occasionally, as most of us do, that maybe the cold is really telling us that we are sad or unhappy, is this why most colds occur in the winter months?
Many are unhappier in the winter months and also many become affected by S.A.D. because we as humans do not like to be cold, we don’t like cloudy days and we crave sunshine,

Our bodies crave sunshine and warmth, when you take a look at the symptoms of a cold it figures really lol our eyes water, our noses run.
What happens when we cry? Our eyes water and our noses run. So, is that is one clear example of how our minds control our bodies.

My point is that we can very often be responsible for feeling poorly and go to the Doctors or Healers for help, when by keeping a positive mind and using daily affirmations as a reminder, we can ‘heal’ ourselves of many minor ailments
A good place to start is with convincing yourself that you can indeed heal yourself.
This may mean reprogramming the thoughts you carry of the three well known” lacks”

(1) Lack of self-esteem,
(2) Lack of self-worth
(3) Lack of self-confidence.

These Lacks do have a draining effect on our internal energy system and our external energy system. So to say positive affirmations can only help healing. We can even do “Hands on Healing” on ourselves,
All you need is the willingness to accept that this is indeed possible and to give permission for the Divine Universal Energy to flow through you.

A good way to do this is to fill your heart with white light and then have the light keep expanding until you are filled with while light, and surrounded with light in an egg-shape.

So those are my thoughts for the day on healing my way, I welcome your comments and discussion on this

Self Healing ImagesqtbnANd9GcQFOc82lcV9lBY0ix-Np
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Self Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Healing   Self Healing EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Thank you for this great message. I do agree with your thoughts. Funnily i don't suffer with many colds and flu symptoms most of my ailments are chronic ones.

Of course as you say our minds are very powerful tools and we can if we feel low catch more colds and flu type illness's.

Staying positive will be so helpful if healing yourself or at least alleviate your pain levels whatever your suffering from. I know when my mood is low my pain feels worse but is it actually worse or is my body telling me to rest more. love Aurora x
Back to top Go down

Self Healing
Page 1 of 1