Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

healing and stregnth needed please xx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cappy
cappy

healing and stregnth needed please xx Empty
PostSubject: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 am

id like to ask for healing for myself and my family i find this very hard to do as im sure many of you are the same dont like asking but sometimes needs must. my dad had a cancer scare a month ago luckily he had an op and it was all clear but i think it affected us all more than we would care to admit anyway he is going in hospital tomorrow for an operation on his feet so will be laid up for a while my mum has hurt her back and is finding it hard to mobilize and i feel a bit lost im going through alot of stuff at the moment reeavaluation of life also alot of changes at work i feel theres not enuogh hoursin the day i feel split between everything at the momentxx if you could send oodles of healing to my parents id be eternally greatful and if you could find it in your hearts to send me the strenth to cope with the next few weeeks xxxx thankyou in advance x
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am

I am so sorry to hear this cappy.

I am not a healer and I don't have any ability to send positive energies but I think prayer may help so I will include you in my prayers tonight and I will keep you in my heart.

May Adonai bless you and keep you always!

Shalom!
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 pm

((((((((((((((Cappy))))))))))))))))) much love and healing for everyone in your family xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Sorry cappy only now seeing this, will send love and healing thoughts for you all, i hope you all feel much better very soon. Love Angelslove xx

resTORAHation anyone can send healing thoughts and love just open your heart (Think lovingly about someone) and say in your head or out loud that you want to send love and healing thoughts to ? whoever it may be in need. If you can make it to our chat room some time we can go through some ways that anyone can send healing whether they are professional qualified or not you will be surprised. Of course a hug or tender words can help to lift someones mood hence a way of healing them. Also you can ask the Angels to heal you or help send love and healing to others they are there always to help right by your side. love Angelslove x
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Aurora wrote:
resTORAHation anyone can send healing thoughts and love just open your heart (Think lovingly about someone) and say in your head or out loud that you want to send love and healing thoughts to ? whoever it may be in need. If you can make it to our chat room some time we can go through some ways that anyone can send healing whether they are professional qualified or not you will be surprised. Of course a hug or tender words can help to lift someones mood hence a way of healing them. Also you can ask the Angels to heal you or help send love and healing to others they are there always to help right by your side. love Angelslove x

It seems like positive thinking to me Aurora...

Well yes some people believe that thoughts or ideas have power, then the mind, which produces the thoughts can materialize whatever it wishes. Something like if you want to be healed and cured and you think, pray and mediate about it day and night, then it will happen in time. Being similar to what Zen Buddhists have been saying all along, that we create our own reality.

Well this is might be true but I tend to believe that this all from God.

Last edited by ResTORAHation on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Yes I agree ResTORAHation we are all part of God so yes of course it comes from God but as you say you have to think positive thoughts in order for it to happen, and if it is meant ot be it will be, many blessings xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Weird Cappy hun I replied to this post almost as soon as you posted hun so sorry, I dont know what happened, much love healing and strength being sent to you all and a big hug for you too on the wings of angels, remember we are here for you matey and always ready to listen, much love xxxx

Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 am

Greetings Cappy

How are you?

Please keep us posted on how you and you're family doing... Smile
Back to top Go down
cappy
cappy

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 pm

many thanks for your healing and positive thoughts i appreciate it from the bottom of my heart well dads op went well and ive sorted all there medicaation out for them so thats one step lol ive taken some time off work to look after them so ill be able to come in to chat and meet you lovley folks xx i was thinking that spirit work in mysterious ways they never send a full solution to our problems but we do get the guidance needed albeit in unusual ways >>>>the problems im having with work have ceased to matter as im looking after my parents so spirit have given me the much needed time out so ask and you shall recieve xxxxxxxx flower
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Bless you cappy I am so pleased your dad is recovering ok. I will keep up with my positive healing thoughts for you all xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted, cappy. Sounds like an improvement! flower

Love and hugs for you!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Great News Cappy hun, our parents are treasures eh? I agree hun there they have given us life and have been there for us all though our lives, there does come a time when we feel the need to give them some of our time, we are on this earth for a very short time, life is not a rehearsal, there is no second chance, I am sure their health will improve with your lovely energy beside them hun thanks for the update xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing and stregnth needed please xx   healing and stregnth needed please xx Empty

Back to top Go down

healing and stregnth needed please xx
Page 1 of 1