Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glastonbury Water & Crystals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Glastonbury Water & Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Glastonbury Water & Crystals   Glastonbury Water & Crystals EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 pm

This is a post in response to Angela's Angels question, Glastonbury Chalice Well Water is wonderful for cleansing your crystals, remember not all crystals can be subjected to water, but you can use a bottle of Chalice Well Water for misting crystals and also for submerging those that can take the water when cleansing them, they all gather dust even if in a cabinet such as mine.

Here is a little history for you, The well itself is believed to have been built by the Druids and the water at Chalice Well is believed to have healing properties and “magical powers”. Visitors can still drink the water with the reddish hue today and fill their bottles with the iron and calcium rich waters. One can absolutely taste the minerals that are present in such high quantities in this mystical well, it was not palatable to my taste unfortunately, but I did fill a two litre bottle to bring home with me.

I am going to post a little more history on these beautiful gardens in our beautiful planet board

Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

Glastonbury Water & Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury Water & Crystals   Glastonbury Water & Crystals EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

And also according to a Christian and Islamic Mythology, this is the site where Joseph of Arimathea washed the chalice or famously known as the holy grail that had the blood of Christ taken in his crucifixion. Well this is just a myth so I personally dont believe on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Glastonbury Water & Crystals
Page 1 of 1