Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning into your Crystals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Tuning into your Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Tuning into your Crystals or Gemstones   Tuning into your Crystals EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I love my Crystals I have an awful lot of them, my favourite Crystal is the Amethyst, I am always drawn to it. I find sometimes I have to pass Crystals on to friends and family, its as if they are asking me to do so, even some of my favourite ones I have given away in the manner. I have put most of my Crystals away because we are decorating but I felt lost not looking/feeling them whilst on my computer so I took 2 large ones back out of hiding just for the moment till they can all be reunited haha, love x heavenly x
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Tuning into your Crystals   Tuning into your Crystals EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Here is a way to attune yourself to your Crystals or Gemstones :-

After cleansing your crystal or gemstone, hold it in your hands and look at its detail, note the colour, shape, size and any marks or indentations or any other physical characteristics of your stone, really get to know your crystal or gem stone from a visual perspective.

Next place your crystal in your dominant hand the one you normally write with, and send it love you can also imagine a pink bubble of love surrounding your crystal.

Now place your crystal in your non dominant hand which is also know as the 'receptive hand' this is the hand you receive impressions. Hold your crystal and close your eyes, concentrate on the crystal in your hand and notice any feelings, thoughts, images or any other impressions you may receive.

Even if you do not receive any impressions at this moment its okay just by simply holding your crystal in your receptive hand you are forming a connection between you and your crystal or gemstone.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Tuning into your Crystals   Tuning into your Crystals EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Thank you for sharing this great tip for us, blessings xxx Aurora xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuning into your Crystals   Tuning into your Crystals Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuning into your Crystals
Page 1 of 1