Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel   Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 am

Let not your doubts show their face. You are special, each and every one of you. Allow yourselves to trust. Banish any fears and negativity. Go to your heart centre, be at peace, stop the mind chatter. Breath relax, breath relax.
Be happy in the knowledge how important you all are to the Universe. Follow your heart, do what makes you happy, let go of all fears that hold you back.

Call on me for I am always near to guide you and help you to shine.
Forgive them that you hold hurt from, only allow love to come near, each soul has their own Journey to take, you do not need to take the Journey with them, follow your own Path. Breath relax, breath relax. (Breath relax, breath relax I was told to do by Gabriel)

Go in your mind to you’re special place, the place you feel most comfort from. Call in your Creator, Angels, and Guides, who so ever you resonate with. Hand over your fears, hurt, anger or sadness. Allow us to set you free.

Be at one with your creator, be at one with Nature, and calm your thoughts.
With much love farewell for this time, always in your heart Gabriel

© Monica 09/03/12

Back to top Go down

Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel: Thank you Heavenly   Channelled message off Archangel Gabriel EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Thank you for sharing this beautiful message with us Heavenly, it's not often I feel Gabriel's presence and have often referred to him as 'The Silent One' he has such a lovely energy doesn't he? lookiing forward to reading you channelled messages once again xx
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1