A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder

PostSubject: Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Come into my light, I am here for you always, do not fear so, we are love, we can not and will not harm you, experience all that is there for you, let yourself be free. Learn by doing not reading, you need to go within and just be still. You are so busy searching your missing the point. Do not listen to everyone and except it as so, just be still and listen, breath easy, listen to your own heartbeat, your own instinct, do not be afraid to let go and be at one, nobody or anything will harm you, you are light, you are love, as we are also, let go of the shackles that hold you back, relax and practice being with your own company, do you not understand how wonderful you are, how important you are to the universe, go within and try to remember who you are. We love you child your so important please know that. Do not allow doubt to enter your mind. Do not worry we are here always guiding you, loving and nurturing you. This is Gabriel I am near you through all times. Love and many blessings to you my child.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monica 06/05/11

Treat others as you wish to be treated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Blessed Be hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 pm

That is so wonderful I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel   

Back to top Go down

Channeled Message I got off Archangel Gabriel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: SPIRITUAL INSPIRATIONS-
Jump to: