Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How beautiful Planet Earth is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

How beautiful Planet Earth is Empty
PostSubject: How beautiful Planet Earth is   How beautiful Planet Earth is EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 am

This afternoon my husband and I went out for a drive. We went to the Brecon Beacons and up over the mountains what a view we had it was very clear, until the rain came back, but wow how beautiful it all looked. On the narrow lanes we saw two little bunnies running across the road, 3 hawks flying up high above us just soaring on the thermals, and we then saw 4 red kites soaring way up high, there are not many places to be able to find these beautiful birds these days, but we found one of the few places left where they are happily breading. I was in awe of the surrounding beauty, Mountains, hills, fields and farm animals and sheep lots of sheep, he he.

I was so pleased to have been able to go out and just sit in the car and look around us, i got out one time on the black mountains in a rare parking place there is a ice cream van and i got out of the car to go get one, yummy with a naughty flake chocolate as well, the wind almost blew me away it was that rough, but all the same i loved every minute of it. Yesterday when i went out with my daughter i was touching all the trees and she told me off because i was embarrassing her he he, but i had a great connection with mother earth whilst walking in a ancient forest, love Aurora x
Back to top Go down

How beautiful Planet Earth is
Page 1 of 1