Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful Dolphins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Beautiful Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Dolphins   Beautiful Dolphins EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Few things speak to our soul like a dolphin staring us straight in the eye, it is said that once you are in the water with a dolphin, it does a sonar scan of your body, which sometimes we can feel, which can feel like vibrations and makes you extremely relaxed. A dolphin sheds its surface skin four or five times a day, and also a human touching a dolphin without first wetting their hands can burn the skin. In 80% who have a dolphin encounter they have found brain wave patterns shift from the alpha state of consciousness to the theta state.

The theta brain wave patterns induce states of expanded consciousness such as those found during meditation or transcendental states of being. This brings feelings of deep peace, relaxation, a heightened sense of well being, bliss, increased learning capabilities, and a deeper understanding of being part of a larger universe. Also, both hemispheres of the brain become synchronized in humans they are usually not synchronized, in dolphins they are. When both hemispheres are synchronized, meaning the electromagnetic frequencies put out are the same pulse rate, higher states of consciousness are accessed much easier.

Sonar frequencies of the dolphin are 4 times more powerful than that currently used in medical technology. It is thought that their sonar pitch is powerful enough to alter cell structure.Dolphins have been known to have the ability to heal for many hundreds of years and are noted to get enjoyment from being amongst humans. Dolphins spend about 30% of their day in some form of touching, caressing, or mating. As they are conscious breathers, dolphins sleep by shutting down one half of their brain at a time. They sleep with one eye open, the one connected to the side that remains awake. They usually do this while swimming slowly, with partners, almost touching. They sleep usually in late morning or early afternoon.

Dolphins can live up to 30-35 years.

Dolphins seem to be able to receive images telepathically and respond to them before verbal commands are given. Dolphins "see" holographically. They are able to scan an object or person and see all states of being multidimensionally in an instant. This also means they sense the world that way as well, so like a hologram they are a whole entity that is part of a larger whole the pod awareness. Dolphins are always connected to the dolphin pod as a whole entity itself, synchronized and unified. There is no separation between them and it.

Dolphins are playful, loving and spiritually connected, their energy represents unconditional love and is a very powerful tool to connect with humans, there is still so much more for us all to learn about these beautiful creatures. There has been many stories of dolphins saving humans in water when they have gotten into difficulties.

I went swimming with dolphins in Mexico once on holiday and I must say connecting with their wondrous spirits was profoundly moving, deeply healing and life altering experience. Their immense peace, joy and playfulness touched my heart with their magic and magnificence.

Beautiful Dolphins Dolphinbackground
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Beautiful Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Dolphins   Beautiful Dolphins EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 pm

They are beautiful loving creatures aren't they. I have never encountered a dolphin for real, however i have had dolphin healing during a meditation and i was lovely and peaceful afterwards. thank you for sharing with us Serenity bless you love Aurora x
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

Beautiful Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Dolphins   Beautiful Dolphins EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Dolphins are lovely creatures I agree!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beautiful Dolphins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Dolphins   Beautiful Dolphins Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Dolphins
Page 1 of 1