Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amethyst and its healing properties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan
Rowan

Amethyst and its healing properties Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst and its healing properties   Amethyst and its healing properties EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 am

I have been working with my amethyst crystals a lot lately, due to some healing and cleansing issues that were needed in my life, and i have really rediscovered this amazing stone in a whole new light. It has really helped me to become more focused and centered and I thought i would share some of its healing properties with you...

Amethyst is the birthstone of Feburary, its the offical gem of Wednesday and is ruled by the planet Jupiter and the zodiac sign of pisces.

The ancient Chinese used it in their healing and at one time it was even mixed with saliva and rubbed on a face to help heal from acne. It is linked to the pituitary gland, which is part of our endocrine system, which is also at the heart of our psychic abilities, therefore it is also linked to the third eye chakra.

Really i find this stone is great for using when we are working on ourselves, it helps with grounding and centering, to help us to find our inner strengths and also to give us aid when we are feeling rather blue. It is a stone that can attract a more positive outlook and can attract good luck in many cases, as a lot of people carry it on a key ring, somewhat like a rabbit's foot, for luck.

I am fortunate enough to live in a place here in Canada, where amethyst is in abundance, and we are also lucky enough to be able to purchase it at a resonable price as well and as a side note it is also the official crystal of the Provience of Ontario, where i live. We also have an amazing amethyst mine in Thunder Bay, Ontario where we are fortunate enough to be able to mine our own amethyst stones, which, to mine your own gemstones is truly an amazing experience.

It comes in many shapes and sizes, personally, i love working with my raw amethyst tower stone, but i also have a polished wand that i find useful for healing me when i have physical aches and pains. I am happy i have rediscovered this amazing stone from the great world of crystals, if you have not worked with it yet, do give it a try and see what you think....

have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst and its healing properties   Amethyst and its healing properties EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us Rowan. I love Amethyst its my favorite of all crystals although I have many. Funny enough I worked with one of mine yesterday when I went to rest afternoon time. I asked please will you help me with my psychic abilities and readings, not long after I saw a tiny vision of a person, now I don't have a clue who this was or if it was meant to be anyone in particular, all I know was it was no coincidence, maybe it was just answering me with this vision to let me know it has heard my request and is happy to help me, by the way this crystal is a very small pyramid shape which I have previously placed on my forehead to open my third eye and it worked then to. Love Angelslove x
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst and its healing properties   Amethyst and its healing properties EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 am

thats very cool angels hun, and yes likely it was answering you, i feel the same way when i work wtih mine, it does seem to have a personality doesnt it lol... thank you for sharing hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst and its healing properties   Amethyst and its healing properties EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 am

Although I love Amethyst strangely I am never drawn to working with it and in fact get very little vibration when handling it, it is most beautiful crystal in whatever form, and stranger still I adore purple and love to look at it, who knows what may awaken in the future eh Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst and its healing properties   Amethyst and its healing properties Empty

Back to top Go down

Amethyst and its healing properties
Page 1 of 1