Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shamanic Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan
Rowan

A Shamanic Story Empty
PostSubject: A Shamanic Story   A Shamanic Story EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 am

On a mountain, in a forest there sat an Old Woman and her Granddaughter. They await the sunrise. The valley and meadows below them are covered by a blanket of mist. Each tree and blade of grass is adorned by dew drops like pure diamonds.

Every creature of the Great Earth Mother awaits the sun, the new day, and a new life. The silence is loud. The old woman, an Elder loved by all who know her, draws the girl child under her blanket and folds it around her little body. They share the warmth of an everlasting moment of love. The Old One speaks softly as the sun rises in celebration of the new day. She speaks for happiness, health, and abundance for all People. She sprinkles the golden corn pollen on the sweet Earth as an offering to the Sacred Keepers and sings her song of Beauty. She looks into the awe filled eyes of the child and says, “Where do you begin and I end? We are one.

We are the Circle, the Circle is All. My thoughts are inside your thoughts; I live there now inside you, even when you do not see me any more. I am with you, we are Always. Remember. Your Grandfathers and Grandmothers are inside of you. They are the blood that flows through you.

They speak to you. Learn to hear them. They pass their wisdom on to help, through you. All people have good medicines, and they pass it to the next generation of their people. Only that which is pure is kept and passed on. Listen and bring back the values. Honor all life, all people, all the Earth and the Sky Nations. You my child are all these and more. Remember. Remember. Tell the Children of the People this. Remember us around the fires, and when you sit in the circle and walk along these Paths. Remember. Tell them for us.”

The end.

Back to top Go down

A Shamanic Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shamanic Story   A Shamanic Story EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 am

Quote :
Honor all life, all people, all the Earth and the Sky Nations

Wonderful story Rowan what a wonderful world it would be if everyone followed that philosophy eh? thanks for the very wise words hun
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

A Shamanic Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shamanic Story   A Shamanic Story EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

great story ty for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Shamanic Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shamanic Story   A Shamanic Story Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shamanic Story
Page 1 of 1