Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUR LESSONS FROM NATURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

OUR LESSONS FROM NATURE Empty
PostSubject: OUR LESSONS FROM NATURE   OUR LESSONS FROM NATURE EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 am

It was a very fresh walk this morning, the wind still has a bite in it, I love to feel the wind it brings a freshness with it and seems to blow away the stale energy that surrounds us from long periods of time in the house, it is almost like being set free after winter restricted the walks.

As our Great Mother awakens so do her trusty weeds, they are also in full bloom, I had to pick those sticky balls of Hamish’s ears when we got back, Mum used to call them “Sticky Willy” and boy they do too, Weed have their own beauty, I feel they can teach us about being persistent, and read somewhere that they are natures “Never Give Up” survivors, they vary in their degree if beauty, from the tiniest purple flower creeping amongst the short grass to the full blown nettle.

There is beauty all around us bringing bright reminders of the magick of nature, deep green shadows on the grass, the rustle and whispering of the leaves in the breeze, I stood and refreshed the healing I send via the copper wires I placed on the Oaks last year, and was looking at the branches rising from the trunk of the tree, I followed it all the way to the top of the tree, here it reaches out for nourishment and light, it then transmutes that energy back to the tree, each branch has its own unique look and texture.

The trees bark is its map of life, with scars and changes endured through its growth, In a way we are like trees, we also bear the scars and uniqueness our growth brings, like the tree, we should embrace this and keep growing regardless of the last imprint the scar made.

Our great mother is a nurturer of all, and to give her recognition can bring so much beauty into your life and acknowledging that brings a freshness like the wind brought this morning, to know our Great Mother is to be aware of all of her living forms, they surround us in our everyday lives, waiting to be noticed.

I feel to cut a tree for any other reason than the trees health, is like cutting our own Great Mother, man seems to think that he has the right to alter the landscape to suit his own needs, trees get in the way of a super fast railway line, or a housing estate. Blessed Be

Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth, our Mother.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth:-
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock people.
Walk in balance and beauty.
~ Native American Elder ~
Back to top Go down
Back to top Go down

OUR LESSONS FROM NATURE
Page 1 of 1