Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My connection with Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

My connection with Nature Empty
PostSubject: My connection with Nature   My connection with Nature EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 pm

My connection with Nature is still in its infancy if i am honest
I think i noticed how beautiful nature was when i first started to draw and paint in Art class, the Art tutor encouraged us to notice the many colours of trees and plants there are, this was about 6 yrs ago, yes i have always loved nature but it was just there if you know what i mean.

Around the same time i started to get interested in all things spiritual so i guess its no coincidence that nature came into that catogary. Have you really looked at how many different hues of green there are in nature, next time you go out look around at the trees, grass and plants, it is amazing how many colours there are. Why i took no notice before i cant explain to you but all i know is i now realize how wonderful this beautiful planet is and how much we should be more careful to look after it and not abuse Mother Earth.

One day i was reading a book about connecting to spirit and tried out a few of the exercise it suggested. I did a few, and in one i connected to a crystal this was a wow moment for me, i felt its energy in my hand and got a close connection with it, i must admit this was a bit odd for me at first.

The next exercise was to connect with a plant, outside it was raining heavily, so i tried with a house plant, well i thought its alive or else it wont be thriving, so i held one of its leaves gently and put out the thought of how are you, would you mind if i connect with you, next thought i got was so funny, the plant told me i'm fine thanks need some water though, bless the poor thing was very dry, this was my next wow moment, and made me laugh a little whilst rushing to get water.

This changed my whole outlook and was a very important moment in my development even though i didnt realize it at the time, for the first time i truely understood the saying we are all one. Now i regularly connect to Mother Earth and speak with her, i even ask when i am doing my grounding if she minds me connecting in order to ground myself, i always get the same answer of course you can my dear you dont need to ask.

So next time your taking a walk just remember to look around and see how many colours you can see also try connecting with Gaia its a wonderful feeling, i love hugging trees even though my family laugh at me, love Angelslove xxxxx
Back to top Go down

My connection with Nature Empty
PostSubject: wow Angels   My connection with Nature EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 am

Lovely post thank you Angels. your experiences are close to mine actually, the first crystal that i felt connected to was Sugalite, when I hold it in my hand I feel its vibration, it is Archangel Michael's stone so is very special that it resonates that way, I once held Malachite and Sugalite in my hands and wow the energy was amazing, Malachite is the stone associated with Archangel Raphael and it was from that moment I felt my connection to Angels grow.

I too have always loved nature but like you say, it was just there and got no more than a passing glance, I then began my Wiccan Path and in eighteen months my love of nature has grown steadily, like you I adore trees and feel their different energies when I lay my hands upon them or give them a hug, this path lead me to crafting with wood, I do believe our great Mother, Mother Earth, The Goddess, names matter not, guides us into expressing ourselves in her name, like you with your Art, me and my crafting and both of us in healing.

Like many others we see the importance of remaining positive and sharing that positivity with her, I was party to a conversation a while ago and was told that so many folk are sending their negativity to ground in Earth and her ancient stone circles that it is beginning to affect those areas, its time for us to step up and share positive thought to the places we visit, especially the stone circles, thanks for your post Angels, it made me sit and ponder today and give praise, like you for our connection to beloved Gaia. Blessed Be xx

My connection with Nature Picture054
Back to top Go down

My connection with Nature
Page 1 of 1