Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACTIVE or REACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

ACTIVE or REACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: ACTIVE or REACTIVE   ACTIVE or REACTIVE EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 am

I was woken very early this morning, a nudge from my guide Sophia, I feel. As I went about my morning routine I was guided to sit and write a message for everyone, so off out I went with the dogs, it is a lovely fresh morning here and the sun was shining, a very inspiring walk, with lots of information coming to me.

So here I am, ready to begin the ponder of the day, Our Great Mother was foremost in my mind as always lol, plus the need to tell everyone that we are all part of her beautiful nurturing energy and of the synchronicity that goes on around us, guided by her love.

It is her nurturing of this synchronicity that keeps everything going on this planet and we are all divinely connected to her essence and everything around us. It is important to realise that once we understand that we are divinely connected to absolutely everything that surrounds us then we begin to see the ‘larger picture’.

I feel the purpose of this ponder this morning is to remind us of the fact that if we have a chaotic and negative minds, then that energy will affect everyone around us, it will affect your body, your partner, your children and everyone else you and they come into contact with.

But, if you find truth in the opposite, meaning if you are at peace, so is the world around you. Your Peace within yourself will be reflected to all those who you come into contact with, I know this is hard at times, very hard, but if we all try hard then maybe we can help those around us to feel the importance of Inner Peace.

Our personal world is a true reflection of who we are isn’t it? I think it’s also important to remember that you are accountable for only you, you have the choice to either be active or reactive, if we choose to be ‘reactive’ (negative), then I feel we have made a choice to take the easy way out, we are no longer empowered and will allow ourselves to react to situations without fully understanding the damage we may be doing to ourselves and those around us.

So, if we become and ‘active’ and be the change which you wish to see in the world, then we will choose your words and actions with honour and grace, this will allow peace in our hearts, bringing love and calmness to each situation.

I believe that once we make the choice to be ‘active’(positive) we then become aware of the wonders that will happen around us, accept change and always strive for positivity and most of all believe that we are all very much connected to our Divine Source, it is only us that makes the choice to walk away from the source, we never lose the connection but sometimes we stretch the cord that binds us to the limit and no longer feel the wonderful connection, this is when we become to feel ‘lost’, remember my friends, Love will, and does conquer all. Blessed Be

Back to top Go down

ACTIVE or REACTIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: WICCA & PAGANISM-
Jump to: