Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Wonderful Experience Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

My Wonderful Experience Today Empty
PostSubject: My Wonderful Experience Today   My Wonderful Experience Today EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 pm

I love to feed the birds in my garden, they have a nice house and a bird bath which is used frequently, its lovely to watch them, I feed them 3 times a day and over the last few days I have noticed that each time I walk away from the bird table Robin is the first to land he must like the mealworms I leave him.
This morning i was putting the seed on the table and Robin landed, he held my gaze for a good five seconds and then flew away, I was so shocked lol I nearly dropped the container, I adore Robin he comes every year and I have a Robin as an animal guide also, he often follows when I walk the dogs and sings above me in the trees, but he was only about 12 inches away from me this morning was such an amazing experience for me, I had a lump in my throat lol.

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful Experience Today   My Wonderful Experience Today EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 am

That's so lovely Serenity bless you. I love Robins as well. We used to have a pair visit us regularly. One day we noticed only one arrived on his own. Then later my next door neighbour said he found a dead robin in his shed, poor thing it was so sad, imagine the other robin on his own, still now i think of it and it was about 3 years ago. I'm so pleased you have such a close encounter my friend, love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful Experience Today   My Wonderful Experience Today EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow now I know why he has been so close, as always if we are not listening to our inner guidance then our guides will find alternative ways to get their message over to us, let me explain, I have been wondering why I have stopped crafting and cannot find any inspiration to do so, spiritually things are very quiet also, i dont mind this at all, it usually means we are taking time to reflect before we move forward, so I looked up the meaning of the Robin this morning, here is what it signifies and a great confirmation for me also blessed be.

Robin:

Robin signifies stimulation of new growth and renewal in many areas of life. He teaches that any changes can be made with joy, laughter and a song in the heart. Robin shows how to ride the winds of passion within your heart and become independent through this change. Robin will teach you how to move forward with grace, tenacity, perseverance and assertion. Are you letting go of personal dramas? Ones that no longer serve your higher purpose? Are you exercising compassion and patience in mental, spiritual and emotional areas? Robin will teach how to incorporate new beginnings with faith and trust in the process. It is time to believe in yourself and use the inspiration that is given. Listen carefully. It is time sing your own song for a new period in life force abounds.

lol! say no more
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful Experience Today   My Wonderful Experience Today EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Wow Serenity it certainly explains a great deal to you, bless you and also we need to remember our message last night off Zadkiel bless him that meant such a lot to us all so thank you so much for channeling those wonderful message, love Aurora x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wonderful Experience Today   My Wonderful Experience Today Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wonderful Experience Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: THE ANIMAL KINGDOM-
Jump to: