Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My day out visiting some beaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

My day out visiting some beaches Empty
PostSubject: My day out visiting some beaches   My day out visiting some beaches EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:38 am

Today ( Saturday ) my husband took me and my daughter and her boyfriend on a day out to the west wales coast. First we walked a little around Tenby a wonderful place with a quaint town with lots of small houses painted all the colours of the rainbow so cute to see them on the road down to the Harbour, although i must admit i give it a miss today as was not able to walk back up if we had gone down there so looked from afar instead. We then got back in the car and went towards the beach area, yes well that was a no go as well as when we tried getting out of the car the wind blew so strongly we got back in the car and drove to another lovely beach, which was still windy but by the time the sun was shinning so the wind was warm instead of freezing haha. Anyway it was lovely its called Pendine and used to be used way back for land racing cars doing record breaking races as the beach is so flat and long. Later was used by the MOD near to the beach for training and there is even a sign posted to beware of any odd looking things you may find in the sand, meaning bombs i assume.
All in all it was a lovely day getting close to the ocean. love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

My day out visiting some beaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day out visiting some beaches   My day out visiting some beaches EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 am

So pleased you enjoyed your day out despite restrictions Aurora xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

My day out visiting some beaches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET-
Jump to: