Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the Present a Gift Affirmation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Is the Present a Gift Affirmation Empty
PostSubject: Is the Present a Gift Affirmation   Is the Present a Gift Affirmation EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm

I have often heard it said that the present is a gift? It makes you wonder why so many people forsake the present for the past. They seem to be tethered to the past by some unknown piece of string tightly wound around their mind and hearts.

If you are finding it difficult to move on from the past, this affirmation is for you for you–to help you move forward into the now, I searched for an affirmation that would help me personally so I thought I would share with you.

" All things happen for a purpose. My past experiences also had purpose. I have learned from my past and am now free from it. I choose to release the past and live in the now. I completely release the past and live in the now."

Say this affirmation before bed time and anytime you feel yourself slipping into old habits and memories you’d rather move away from. It’s okay to have fond memories of days gone by, but remember that you are creating your life now and in doing so must constantly move forward. Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Is the Present a Gift Affirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Present a Gift Affirmation   Is the Present a Gift Affirmation EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Thank you for sharing this Serenity very well said, I will read this any time i feel myself slipping back , love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down

Is the Present a Gift Affirmation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: INNER AWARENESS-
Jump to: