Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intuition and Ascension

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Intuition and Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Intuition and Ascension   Intuition and Ascension EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Intuition is the holy grail of the Self-Development. There are so many books out there promising to help you find your inner voice, trying to teach you how to trust what your inner self tells you. But it is not always that simple.
It can take years to distinguish “that still small voice within.” And the hearer can go back-and-forth between believing and not believing that what they are hearing has real spiritual value.

We all experienced flashes of inspiration from time-to-time: A quick knowing that tells us we should slow down while driving, only to come around the corner and happen onto a fresh accident scene, or that little voice that says “Take your umbrella” on a day that was supposed to be sunny, to then find in your lunch break smack dab in the middle of a storm.

In my humble opinion these are certainly not mere coincidences, in fact I personally do not believe in coincidence, intuition is definitely a gift, empowered by our spiritual connection to the Divine Source, at the beginning of our journey, when we are trying to focus on building a connection with our own unique gifts, it is understandable how much emphasis is placed on cultivating a trust in your intuition.

But you know this need not be that hard, try not to get caught up in needing an immediate answer because Inner guidance usually just lets us know what we need in the moment. It seldom gives us long-term information.

I hear many folk say I have felt” blocked” for a really long time, well our spiritual intuition cannot function if some emotional healing work needs to be accomplished, or if real life problems are the focus of our day.
It can be difficult to contact our intuitive feelings when we are holding our emotions inside us. Remember that developing inner guidance is a lifelong process that goes in cycles of flows and lulls. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

So how do we ensure that our intuitive thought is correct? Yes trust is necessary, but it is really far simpler than that my friends, our Divine Source is where all intuitive feelings originate from, after all it is where our soul came from, and from where we all originated. There is much talk of ascension at the moment and the importance of achieving this.

I bet most of us pray, the definition of the word pray is to plead; call upon for help, answer. Who do you pray to? God, Creator, Divine Source, the Source of All? This is what is most important in our Ascension that we do ask our Creator for guidance at all times, I feel we have to bypass the lower spirit energies or else we pick up on what they tell us, and sometimes this can be inaccurate, even wrong.

So you see you are more than half way there, for clarity, raise your thoughts to your Creator, or whatever term you use for the Source of All Creation, then notice the beauty return to your life, the clarity to your thought, the balance in your life, and most of all the warmth in your heart.

“Reach High” is the ponder for today my dears, I would love to hear your thoughts on your higher consciousness, have a wonderful day. Blessed Be

Intuition and Ascension S_2fc23c738c45daf348736431c16f8a28
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Intuition and Ascension   Intuition and Ascension EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 am

What a great message thanks very much. I have always had a great gut feeling or intuition it has helped me though many a problem or task in hand.

I knew deep down for years my husband was cheating on me merely because my instinct was telling me, i wont bore you with a long detailed story about it, just to say that i finally had proof that my instinct was correct, now at the time i had not started my spiritual development so although i knew, nothing was done about it until i got proof, my point is to believe what your gut feeling or instinct is telling you.

Now these days very rarely do i ignore my gut feelings. A great post Serenity thanks very much, maybe i will come back to this another time, love Aurora x
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Intuition and Ascension   Intuition and Ascension EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Serenity wrote:

Intuition is the holy grail of the Self-Development. There are so many books out there promising to help you find your inner voice, trying to teach you how to trust what your inner self tells you. But it is not always that simple.
It can take years to distinguish “that still small voice within.” And the hearer can go back-and-forth between believing and not believing that what they are hearing has real spiritual value.

Well this is what I believe Serenity, we are all born with this gift of intuition but how to develop it is all up to our relationship with our Creator. One should turn it over in prayer, meditation etc. to God, in order for him to really hear the inner voice, that will take him to another level. One should also pay attention to the positive voices that will take one closer to our Creator.

Yeah books are good but I believe ourselves are better than any other books!!! I believe just as we are described as books, each book has a specific story to follow. We have the inner voice or guidance but lessons are learned individually. So in my humble opinion, we do not really need books to distinguish this "voice within" because all we need is ourselves with a sense to discover and experience the deeper meaning of life.

Serenity wrote:
We all experienced flashes of inspiration from time-to-time: A quick knowing that tells us we should slow down while driving, only to come around the corner and happen onto a fresh accident scene, or that little voice that says “Take your umbrella” on a day that was supposed to be sunny, to then find in your lunch break smack dab in the middle of a storm.

In my humble opinion these are certainly not mere coincidences, in fact I personally do not believe in coincidence, intuition is definitely a gift, empowered by our spiritual connection to the Divine Source, at the beginning of our journey, when we are trying to focus on building a connection with our own unique gifts, it is understandable how much emphasis is placed on cultivating a trust in your intuition.

post deleted

Serenity wrote:
But you know this need not be that hard, try not to get caught up in needing an immediate answer because Inner guidance usually just lets us know what we need in the moment. It seldom gives us long-term information.

I hear many folk say I have felt” blocked” for a really long time, well our spiritual intuition cannot function if some emotional healing work needs to be accomplished, or if real life problems are the focus of our day.

It can be difficult to contact our intuitive feelings when we are holding our emotions inside us. Remember that developing inner guidance is a lifelong process that goes in cycles of flows and lulls. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

Alright, this is my opinion about this, our inner voices has to find its source in prayer. The Hebrew word for prayer is "tefillah", from a root word which means "to judge oneself," meaning to say, to examine not only one's actions, but also one's beliefs. We can always surrender each day all our actions and beliefs we interfered to the previous day, and ask for a wisdom to see them in a higher light.

If we are feeling "blocked" by something, we can reexamine our past experiences in the light of God. Each day, we can ask God to help us be open to new views, to meet smart people, and to be able to hear more deeply what they have to share with us.

As Proverbs 2:6-9 says:
For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, Guarding the paths of justice, And He preserves the way of His godly ones. Then you will discern righteousness and justice And equity and every good course.

Serenity wrote:
So how do we ensure that our intuitive thought is correct? Yes trust is necessary, but it is really far simpler than that my friends, our Divine Source is where all intuitive feelings originate from, after all it is where our soul came from, and from where we all originated. There is much talk of ascension at the moment and the importance of achieving this.

I bet most of us pray, the definition of the word pray is to plead; call upon for help, answer. Who do you pray to? God, Creator, Divine Source, the Source of All? This is what is most important in our Ascension that we do ask our Creator for guidance at all times, I feel we have to bypass the lower spirit energies or else we pick up on what they tell us, and sometimes this can be inaccurate, even wrong.

So you see you are more than half way there, for clarity, raise your thoughts to your Creator, or whatever term you use for the Source of All Creation, then notice the beauty return to your life, the clarity to your thought, the balance in your life, and most of all the warmth in your heart.

“Reach High” is the ponder for today my dears, I would love to hear your thoughts on your higher consciousness, have a wonderful day. Blessed Be

Intuition and Ascension S_2fc23c738c45daf348736431c16f8a28

Amen Serenity! Amen!!!

Yeah we all have intuition and it can all lead us to the Truth. Yes, we have and it can. But the workings of an inner voice in our life depend on our knowledge that we do not know. Then we can combine the external knowledge that comes from those who experience more than us, and the inner resources we receive through prayer or meditations and surrender, into The Higher Voice that speaks The Greater Truth. Try practicing this and I am certain that all our thoughts and actions will surely be positive!

Philippians 2:13
...for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intuition and Ascension   Intuition and Ascension Empty

Back to top Go down

Intuition and Ascension
Page 1 of 1