Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching Within

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Searching Within Empty
PostSubject: Searching Within   Searching Within EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Good morning Friends, it’s not a good day pain wise but my babies and I went on our walk regardless, and my joints felt as though they had loosened up a little on return.

This morning I was reminded of a conversation in chat a while ago about the frustration of spiritually, “Quiet Times” that feeling many have of being “Lost” my ponder of the day instigated by my guide Sophia was to compare these times to nature.

As with nature our whole life life is an ongoing process of spiritual formation and transformation, we don’t get to choose when or where these happenings occur because they are already happening, every day and every moment we are ALWAYS becoming a certain kind of person.

In nature rarely is it seen that a plant or tree has a choice of where it grows and re seeds, unless of course man has left them alone, which is a lot to ask, no they just go about growing and pollinating their seeds being carried on the wind, many times these seeds have been carried to other continents, it all depends when the element of the wind decides to drop them.

Our Divine Source provides for all in the world, it is our choice as to whether we choose to look upon its beauty.
As I was sanding away at a fairy door this morning, the thought that we advise everyone to find balance in our lives, both spiritually and in real life, but you know spiritual growth touches all of our lives, I really don’t think there is such a thing as a “Spiritual Life” or a “Real Life” surely it is all integrated into oneness and our connection to the Divine Source of all, our Creator, this is the existence we live every day?

Going back to the conversation in Chat, adversity is like the outer clothing of our growth, we all find it so hard to accept that the deepest kind of growth sometimes seems to happen in the most challenging and difficult times in our lives, I feel we miss this kind of growth, it’s so easy to dismiss spiritual growth at these times of huge learning, we almost dismiss them, because we say there is too much going on in “Real Life” to concentrate on spiritual growth, but my friends I have personally come to realise that growth is taking place regardless.

Let me explain, how many times have we put up thought and asked if there is a simpler ‘path’ we can take, rather than the path you walk at present? Well I have many times in the past. Experience teaches us that what we would rather avoid can indeed be blocking what our divine source uses to grow purpose in our life. We often think that some other place would be the ideal spot for our growth, but rarely are we ever in that place, in meaning a ‘place’ of greater comfort and on a smoother path.

I have come to realise that a seed only flourishes by staying in the ground in which it landed or is planted, so the ‘seed’ is ourselves and the ‘ground’ is our lives isn’t it? We can’t replant ourselves into another life, but we can flourish in the life we were planted in, because my friends it is the only one given to us.
So when we find our mind searching for that ‘special place’ is this not where we begin to feel lost? We might do better to realise that the “Ground of our Lives” is in fact the best place of all to discover everything that we need to flourish and grow.

Is that not what nature shows us all of the time, embrace this thought rather than taking it for granted and thinking ourselves better than nature, it is not ours. We do not own it, it has been gifted to us to make our time on earth more beautiful, we live where our soul was ‘planted’ it is up to us to see this beauty.
Remember: If the Creator put it there, it is in the right place. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears." Blessed Be

Searching Within ImagesqtbnANd9GcR8cvNmblAUVonypl2j5
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Searching Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Within   Searching Within EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 am

Beautifully worded Serenity thank you. I feel that we are meant to be where we are on our paths and yes our "real lives" are integrated with our spiritual life, i used to think i could keep them separate but i know now i cant, only difference now is i live a happier more content life and treat people far better than i used to, even though i always tried to do my best and treat others with respect i did used to feel angry and annoyed with others maybe because my life was not fulfilled, now however since my spiritual Journey got underway and especially this last couple of months things just changed for me, not obvious to many but to a few close friends who truly know me they see me they have seen the change in me for the better of course. Yes i still get a great deal of pain which causes frustrations for me, but i now except that this is how it is meant to be for whichever lesson i am learning, maybe its to be more compassionate with others pain, maybe its to help me understand the healing process, I'm not 100% sure all i know is i have changed for the better and my spirituality is with me in my "real life" it is my life in fact. love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Searching Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Within   Searching Within EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Bless you Aurora xx I know exactly where you are coming from, I too, was like you, keeping 'both' lives separate and struggling,l feeling unbalanced and somewhat confused, I have seen mammoth changes in you over the last few months, you are a confident loving person who gives so freely of your abilities, in fact you are an example to us all of what can be achieved with trust and love in our Divine Source, well done you I say xxx ~Oneness~ is vital for our future survival in my humble opinion, all we have to do is trust in the source that provides all, thank you for sharing your personal views hun they are very much appreciated xxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

Searching Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Within   Searching Within EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am

Serenity wrote:
~Oneness~ is vital for our future survival in my humble opinion, all we have to do is trust in the source that provides all, thank you for sharing your personal views hun they are very much appreciated xxx

I second this Serenity!!!

Oneness to our Creator and Equality to Him -- that is our real purpose!!!

Each of us is destined to grow, develop and fully realized. If humans were made and patterned in the likeness of the Creator as was said in Genesis, then we are obliged to equalize our inner attributes with the attributes of God in order for us to reach the level of Unity/ Oneness and Perfection.

Well it really doesn't mean we need to become God. What I mean is that we must take off all our egoistic attitudes and replaced it with altruistic ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Within   Searching Within Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: SPIRITUAL INSPIRATIONS-
Jump to: