Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUARDIAN ANGELS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

GUARDIAN ANGELS Empty
PostSubject: GUARDIAN ANGELS   GUARDIAN ANGELS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 am

Everybody; has a Guardian Angel. Some people will always doubt whether they have or if they deserve to have a Guardian Angel. Please believe every one has one, even if you don’t know it or believe it, they are there at your side. This is the angel who is constantly with us, from birth until you ascend back to the spirit world/afterlife. This angel's love for you is unconditional and bigger than anything else you can imagine.

Your guardian angel will make certain you are safe and always protects you. Guardian angels are sometimes confused with "spirit guides. There is a great difference between a Spirit guide and a Guardian Angel. The guide is there to give you general advice, comfort, and at times warning and protection. Spirit guides are assigned to you before you were born; probably living many lives over previously. A spirit guide is a loving being who has lived upon the earth as a human. This person then received special training in the afterlife about how to become spirit guide. This training emphasizes that your guide is not allowed to interfere with your own free will or make your decisions.
Your spirit guide may have passed away from the physical life before you were born. Mostly you will not have met them; however, this loving being was there at your birth. The main difference between spirit guides and guardian angels is that guardian angels have not lived on earth as mortals; they have a higher vibrating energy frequency.

Archangels are angels who supervise the guardian angels and angels upon the earth. Archangels may be thought of as being the managers amongst the angels You can call upon an Archangel whenever you need powerful and immediate assistance.
As Angels are purely spiritual beings, they have no time or space restrictions. An Archangel is able to help many people in different locations simultaneously. Don’t worry that calling upon an angel because your need isn't big enough or think that the angel might be busy. Your call for help is as important as anyone else.

Because we have free will, angels and archangels cannot intervene in our lives unless we specifically ask for their help. The only exception to this, is a life threatening situation, one where we could die before our time, it's up to us to remember to constantly invite angels and archangels into our lives. Angels and archangels come to your assistance the instant you call them. You don't need to say a formal intent or invitation, and you don't even need to speak out. Just the thought, Angels is enough.

If your request for the assistance of an angel is sincere, the angels appear in response to your call, often before you've finished calling them! Some people may be able to sense that Angels are near them. Perhaps you sense a gentle touch across your face, shoulders, hands, or arms. You might feel their hug or the touch of a wing across your skin. The air pressure changes when angels enter a room.

The room temperature may seem to shift, or you might catch a slight fragrance that you can't identify. When the angels come near, you may feel a deep warmth flow through you and you feel such a sense of powerful love. You may occasionally see the angel’s presence. A sparkle of white light out of the corner of your eye can be a sign that an angel is near. A feather may mysteriously appear from out of nowhere. You may hear the angels' presences. You may hear a gentle whisper in your ear that urges you to improve your life. Sometimes you can hear gentle beautiful music, similar to harps playing, personally i have heard this once or twice.

There may be a loud shout warning you to; Watch out, in the case of danger or an impending accident. When you have a gut feeling or instinct that angels are near to you, trust your instinct. You may also become aware of your Guardian Angel if they miraculously avert a near-tragedy, or an opportunity "coincidentally" opens just at the right moment, you will know deep down that angels are helping you.
I remember talking to Archangel Michael and asking for help with protection, I then visualized blue everywhere, I then thought I wonder if Michael is my Guardian angel, I immediately had the thought no it is Gabriel, which was wonderful. Not only did I have my answer, but I felt privileged my Guardian angel is an Archangel; I have since had the same thought of Gabriel’s name when I have had doubts.

Written by Monica 28/02/09
Back to top Go down

GUARDIAN ANGELS
Page 1 of 1