Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the importace of sites like these

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cappy
cappy

the importace of sites like these  Empty
PostSubject: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 pm

id just like to say..............i dont think people realise the importance of sites like pathways when you are feeling low fed up and alone you can pop in here either chat or the forums and you realise people care most of these are people you have never and will never meet face to face but the abundance of love and fellowship is evident for all to experience and share so a big big thankyouuuuuuuuu flower flower flower cheers cheers
much love and many blessings to you all xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I agree Cappy... that is very true!

I am also so grateful that I have been guided to this wonderful place of love, support, knowledge, and Truth. It has been extremely hard for me the last few weeks. This site is definitely a blessing. I feel safe and calm here. And I can share my beliefs, experiences and my journeys without fear.

Wow! There's no place like Home...
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 am

I am so pleased to read you both feel this way, I also feel as if I have come home and in safe hands to post my feelings and beliefs with out worry of any come backs. I can only imagine how hard its been for Serenity of late to rebuild the chat and forums for us all to enjoy. I am praying for this site to grow and further help people to share. Please invite any like minded friends the more people to shine their light the better for all to enjoy, love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I totally agree Aurora!!! king Let us make conscious effort among us all to spread the word about Pathways!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Bless you cappy hun and all of you, I know cappy introduced me to a spiritual site when I was in a very dark place and it turned my life around, which is why I feel so blessed to have a site of my own now with wonderful peeps like yourselves to help me, thank you all xx
Back to top Go down
cappy
cappy

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

serenity you were on your path hun i just shone the torch for you so you could see your waay now you are doin that for others which brings me back to one of my grans favourite saying " dont pick your nose top of your head will fall in" oops wrong one lol
[b][i]if someone shows you kindness pass it on tenfold

love lights and happiness cappy xxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 am

Wow I like you cappy...

You are such a lovely soul!
Back to top Go down
heart2heart

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 pm

This is Great! having a site where like minds can share their thoughts, feelings, experiences and feel comfortable in doing so, is definitely much needed! I believe we are all on this life journey, and although we may be on different paths, at different times, they will meet or cross eventually. Knowing I have a place to come when I want to ask a question, or for guidance or just someone to talk to is comforting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Bless you heart2heart xx Pathways community is just that, a place to come to ask a question or to join like minded others for spiritual chat, nobody will judge anyone here, you are right my friend we are all on a unique journey, sometimes hard, but most of the time we are bathed in the love of our divine source, it is very important to remember to pass that love onto others, it is gifted to us for that reason, I hope one day soon we will meet you in chat, to get to know you better, thank you for your kind words heart2heart, they mean a lot, oo by the way if you would like an avatar to use on the boards let me know your favorite colours and what you would like on it and i will make one for you xxx brightest blessings hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
heart2heart

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

ah! Thank you Serenity! I love Purple hearts. I haven't explored around too much so I don't know how to get on chat. But I would love to get in and chat. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Just click the link below hun, that will give you a log in box and you will see create new user account, fill in the short form and then look in your email for a code, bring up the log in box again and enter the code under your username, it is quick and problem free. please let me know if you have any more problems, come and join us for a nice quiet chat, meanwhile bright blessings to you xxx

Back to top Go down
heart2heart

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Thanks! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the importace of sites like these    the importace of sites like these  Empty

Back to top Go down

the importace of sites like these
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: RECREATION LOUNGE-
Jump to: