Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Here is a place for us to share and review our favorite decks, it can often be confusing when trying to find a deck that suits you, I think its important to remember that, like crystals, I firmly believe that the deck chooses you, If you are having problems choosing a deck then maybe the time isn't right for you, or if you have looked at many tarot decks and still do not feel drawn to one particular deck, then maybe you should try an oracle deck and see if you are drawn to one, the secret to finding the right deck for yourself is to trust that gut instinct, it never fails to work, its also worth remembering that our choices change all of the time, you can be using a deck for years and all of a sudden they stop working for you, time for change. We hope you enjoy the reviews of the cards, please feel welcome to post your own review.

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board ImagesqtbnANd9GcQvEMYr_dqfH2USHeJQr-1
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 pm

The Wild Wood tarot is a perfectly lovely deck, The cards have a nice thickness to work with, if you are a shuffler like me, the Wild Wood book explains how to begin your journey through the Wild Wood, I have to confess I never read the book that accompanies any deck, I prefer to use my intuition,
If you are pagan, wiccan or just have a love of Mother Earth this is a deck for you, there is so much to see in each card and they are extremely easy to use, the artwork is stunning and many messages sing out to you when using them, here are a few pictures of the cards, grab me in chat if you want to discuss the cards further

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Wildwood-3 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Wildwood-2 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Wildwood-08452
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Shadowscapes Tarot   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Shadowscapes is a deck of seventy eight exquisite and unique pieces of art. You will find delicate lines, combined powerful imagery and subtle use of colour, each card is packed with detail and if you allow yourself to experience them, each will take you into a different magical world and will take you to places where your intuition can float with butterflies, slide through rippling waters with mermaids, or flutter with the faeries in lush landscapes. I am not sure this is a beginners deck, however if you are drawn to them then go with that thought, we can learn to grow with out decks, this deck is one of the softer tarots and dispels any myths that tarot is 'dark'.

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board ImagesqtbnANd9GcRrpnhFzMXmysg0NbMeK
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Legacy of the Divine   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 pm

This deck is roughly based on the Rider-Waite model, and "a story by the artist that connects Tarot's origins to an ancient race that was destroyed, but who left us with the images and message of tarot as a legacy" the art work is rich in colour and I found it much easier to use in comparison to Guilded Tarot, lots to 'see' in the cards and they have a nice warm feeling to them when I use them in a reading, I couldn't work with Guilded Tarot but these are great and I enjoy using them.

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Legacy-divine-07345 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Legacy-divine-07347 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Legacy-divine-07349
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Forest Folklore Tarot   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

The Forest Folklore Tarot is inspired by the New Forest, ancient woodland in England. The blended watercolour and photographic cards feature forest wildlife and fairies, gnomes and nymphs from legend. Very gentle and easy to use cards, the artwork isn't to everyone's taste but the energy of the cards is quite beautiful. I think this would be a great deck for novice readers as simple as the artwork is, there is always something new to find, each time you pick up the deck you see something new.

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Forest-folklore-02888 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Forest-folklore-02884 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Forest-folklore-02883
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

PostSubject: Archangel Oracle Cards   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Learn how to receive powerful messages from your angels with Doreen Virtue's archangel oracle cards. Every card offers an intention or blessing and lovely artwork depicting the archangel. There are 15 archangels inspired by spiritual traditions and cultures each offering guidance related to their own energy vibration. An 80-page guidebook is included to allow for further understanding of the cards and instructions to learn how to give an accurate angel card readings. An ideal first deck for a beginner or one card messages for daily affirmations.

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board ImagesqtbnANd9GcT2ktRD75I1SqZqqke5P Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board ImagesqtbnANd9GcS8KCv7TTSKdnaOYe-o3 Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board ImagesqtbnANd9GcTIhP5BgC0BjHcV98xeK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board   Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Divination and Tarot Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: DIVINATION & PSYCHOMETRY-
Jump to: