Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pathways ArianeG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Pathways ArianeG Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Ariane here is wishing you a very warm welcome to Pathways, its great to have you here with us. It would be nice if you took a little time to introduce yourself so we can get to know you better, please enjoy the Forums and feel free to reply or comment on any of the posts, also add your own article if you wish, I hope to meet you very soon in chat, brightest blessings xxx

Back to top Go down
ArianeG
ArianeG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:30 am

Hi! thank you for welcoming me! I look forward to getting to know you all! I don't know what to say about myself yet but maybe in time? hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 am

Welcome to Pathways ArianeG i look forward to meeting you soon in the chat room xx love Angelslove x
Back to top Go down
ArianeG
ArianeG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

HI I look forward to meeting you all in chat, I just don't know what time to go in since I'm from the US
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 am

It seems you are 6hrs behind us Ariane we are usually in chat from midday UK time and always in chat from 8pm our time in the evening, so I hope we can meet you in chat very soon xx

Welcome to Pathways ArianeG Smiley_flag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 am

Lovely to meet you *ariane*
hope to catch up with you soon...
blessings xxx
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 am

welcome to pathways arianeg am looking forward to meeting you in our lovely chat rooms xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pathways ArianeG   Welcome to Pathways ArianeG Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pathways ArianeG
Page 1 of 1