Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Feather Smudge Stick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

My Feather Smudge Stick Empty
PostSubject: My Feather Smudge Stick   My Feather Smudge Stick EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 am

Well I was very happy to have received my Feather Smudge Stick today, I bought it our our craft store on site. It is so beautiful and I can feel the lovely energy off it so many many thanks RavensMoon. Just the same as I read you answering to Moonstone about the wand, I feel this feather Smudge stick picked me, I was drawn to it as soon as I saw it, when I have some peace later I am going to use it to cleanse my home, It has pride of place in front of the shelf with some of my lovely crystals, love Angelslove x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Feather Smudge Stick   My Feather Smudge Stick EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:33 am

Awesome.

Such a beautiful creation with gentle and loving energies!

Be lovely to see a picture of it along with your crystal collection if you wish to do so.

Wink

Blessings
Moonstone
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: My Feather Smudge Stick   My Feather Smudge Stick EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:12 am

Yes sure I will take photo of it soon as i charge the camera up. I cleansed the whole house with it this afternoon whilst I had peace, feels great now. And smells nice to with the white sage Ravens so kindly added to my parcel bless you ravens thanks my friend xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Feather Smudge Stick   My Feather Smudge Stick EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:40 am

so welcome hun pleased you are enjoying it xxx its gone to a beautiful home xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Feather Smudge Stick   My Feather Smudge Stick Empty

Back to top Go down

My Feather Smudge Stick
Page 1 of 1