Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faerie Offerings and Encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faerie Offerings and Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Faerie Offerings and Encounters   Faerie Offerings and Encounters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:10 am

Faerie Offerings

An offering is a little gift given freely and without any strings attached from you to the fae to invite them into your home and sacred space. An offering can take the form of a little saucer or bowl of milk for them to splash in or a slice of cinnamon toast. Smells of sweet cinnamon toast and honey can be strong when they arrive.

A chance encounter with the fae is very magical gift to have been given. If you decide to invite the fae into your home it enables you to strengthen your connection with the fae and the natural realm. You may be able to tell when a fae is within your personal space. Sometimes the faeries have been seen in the form of miniature orbs zooming around the room very quickly if you have invited them in. Other times they take the form of colored sparkles and silver flashes depending on what sort of fae they are.

Sometimes Gnomes and Dwarves prefer to be very discreet when searching for treasure. They are quite short in person only coming up to knee or waist level in height. Although it was dark at the time, their physique in height - I could see that clearly. But I did get zapped to sleep presumably by their magic for trying to talk to the dwarf and the gnome who had visited. Oops!

They were with another blue orb that I seem to remember but I didn't ask who it was that was with them when they visited. All I could think of the next day was that I did see them and they were there.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Faerie Offerings and Encounters   Faerie Offerings and Encounters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:00 am

Thankyou for sharing with us Majestic, what a lovely feeling you must have had, love Angelslove xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faerie Offerings and Encounters   Faerie Offerings and Encounters EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:32 am

Yes. their energies are quite mischievous I find, but beautiful all the same. thank you for your comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faerie Offerings and Encounters   Faerie Offerings and Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Faerie Offerings and Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: FAE & NATURE SPIRIT GLEN-
Jump to: