Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentle Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gentle Rain Empty
PostSubject: Gentle Rain   Gentle Rain EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm

It was a shortish walk this morning with my babies we had overnight rain and was drizzling when we went out, the air smelled that lovely fresh smell of rain on earth and I could almost hear the plants and trees drinking in the nourishment that gentle rain brings.

Hamish didn't notice of the rain but Angel was somewhat disappointed that we didn’t turn back, I kept getting side glances from her, in other words a “Dirty Look” oh she would so like to be a lap dog

My morning thoughts were about trust; it has many connotations doesn’t it? In a spiritual sense to trust is to say I trust you and accept what you give me as the truth, in doing this we can feel a little vulnerable and open, but to trust also means to do no harm to others, it also means that you always do what you will say you do, in other words, you are totally reliable, to be trusting is also being able to stand in truth, for example we often say I do not know everything and I may need to lean on another’s expertise, but we share the information gained and pass it on to others, they in turn trust our integrity and what we say, so do not have to check our answers.

Trust is used mammothly in nature, and the burden is placed squarely on mans shoulders, Trees stand there for many years and have to trust man to prune and care for them, to nourish and feed them, to plant them in a place where they can thrive, animals also demand our trust and in return give us unconditional love, wouldn’t it be wonderful if the world would adopt an attitude of trust and unconditional love and want to make us smile like our pets do many times.

I had a huge smile on my face this morning when I got to the Oak grove, the energy had changed it was a very fresh energy this morning, as if the energy was stirring from a great sleep.
My thoughts went to my garden and what I should be planting this year, actually I do feel we as spiritual beings are guided in planting our garden, I am sure you have been planting then paused picked up a plant and had thought of the best place to put it? For those of us that love and nurture nature there are many many Fae, Elementals and dryads around to give us that nudge eh, look out for them at the corner of your eye.

Finally I thought about my wiccan path and the philosophies of trust it contains the most important of the main ideals, The Wiccan Rede, Threefold Law and Perfect Love & Perfect Trust – it makes sense to make your decisions based on these concepts, but we should also remember that we are also only human and not every decision we make will take all or any of these things into account, this is when we learn, not with regret, but to make good next time. Blessed Be

Few things help an individual more than to place responsibility upon him, and to let him know that you trust him. ~Booker T. Washington

Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree, because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch, or you might simply get covered in sap, and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors, where it is harder to get a splinter. ~Lemony Snicket

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Gentle Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Rain   Gentle Rain EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 am

A lovely piece of inspiring work Ravensmoon, lol@ lap dog, it is lovely to get that fresh energy feeling when you go out after the rain. Have you ever set the intent to cleanse yourself whilst stood in the rain, its very invigorating i have dont this once or twice out back of my home, love Angelslove xx
Back to top Go down

Gentle Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Rain   Gentle Rain EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 am

Yes hun I have, if its not too heavy to walk in I ask that everything that does not belong to me to be taken away i do this under the shower too xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gentle Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Rain   Gentle Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentle Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET-
Jump to: