Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DIVERSITY?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHAT DIVERSITY? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DIVERSITY?   WHAT DIVERSITY? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Good morning everyone, what morning weather wise, was a very short walk, just opposite if I was honest, through the snow blizzard and howling wind, Angel ran back very quickly, Hamish weathered it a little longer but not long enough for the snow to settle on us.

Such Diversity in weather, this time last week we were bathed in warm temperatures and sunshine, but I was given thought that the word diversity is really what makes ‘The World Go Round’ we have diversity all around us don’t we? Difference around the world, in our work places, our living conditions, the people around us and also the differences, in everyone that we know or come into contact with.

It would apply a mighty strength to our world if we could work out how to make all of the differences blend together, as does our Great Mother, look at the blending in nature that encompasses all of the diversity in climate and geography, this in turn brings forth beauty and something very special indeed.

I think the message from my morning ponder is to say that we should try and appreciate the diversity around us, the uniqueness of others, how different they are and how you fit into their diversity, you know these people, in some cases you love them unconditionally, you gave birth to them, or befriended them, but we are all very unique and have a unique diversity also.
Let’s all learn to grow together, blend together as spiritual beings and soon the world will relinquish its anger and accept unconditional love as the prime importance of our existence Blessed Be

Armageddon is not around the corner. This is only what the people of violence want us to believe. The complexity and diversity of the world is the hope for the future.
Michael Palin

It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.
Maya Angelou

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

WHAT DIVERSITY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DIVERSITY?   WHAT DIVERSITY? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

very wise words Smile

i got this on my fb this am and would like to share

it is time beloved relatives ,to join forces to help bring about a future in which all members of the human family ,both individually and as different community's and spiritual traditions ,will fully realise the deepest meaning of freedom and human rights .
realizations of freedom and human rights that will fully empower us to manifest a world whose sacred hall mark is
unitiy in diversity.

chanupa sapa (black pipe) ihanktowan dakota and chickasaw nations
Back to top Go down

WHAT DIVERSITY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DIVERSITY?   WHAT DIVERSITY? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 am

Lovely Mato hun thanks for sharing those beautiful words xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT DIVERSITY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DIVERSITY?   WHAT DIVERSITY? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DIVERSITY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET-
Jump to: