Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANGELS & ARCHANGELS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

ANGELS & ARCHANGELS Empty
PostSubject: ANGELS & ARCHANGELS   ANGELS & ARCHANGELS EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 am

The word Angel is derived from the Greek word Angelos meaning messenger their purpose is to serve.Angels exist on a different vibrational frequency, which is why we are unable to perceive them ordinarily as their vibration is more etherealised than that of current humanity. Angels can appear to us in many ways that are personal to that individual. Angels are genderless beings posessing both male and female qualities. One person might perceive a particular Angel or Archangel as female but someone else may see this same being as male.

The Archangels are also referred to as the 'overlight' their function is to watch over and direct groups of Angels, as well as all aspects of humanity. These powerful beings of light respond to our calls the moment we ask for their assistance. The seven Archangels are described as the seven mighty Archangels, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Chamuel, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Jophiel, Archangel Uriel,and Archangel Zadkiel however there are many others you may encounter such as Archangel Sandalphon and Archangel Metatron. All Angels and Archangels are there to guide us, let your intuition inspire you towards the ones you feel could guide you along your spiritual pathway.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

ANGELS & ARCHANGELS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGELS & ARCHANGELS   ANGELS & ARCHANGELS EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:31 am

Thank you Serenity great information. One thing I always wonder about. I hear some call Archangel Metatron Lord Metatron what are your views, is he a Archangel or a Lord similar to Lord Jesus. love Aurora xxxx
Back to top Go down

ANGELS & ARCHANGELS
Page 1 of 1