Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking our Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Seeking our Truth Empty
PostSubject: Seeking our Truth   Seeking our Truth EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 am

Why do people refer to themselves as members of specific religious denominations or as atheists, etc? Again I find myself questioning labels, over the last 48 hours I have sat and pondered more than I have ever done before; it’s useful when fibro prevents you from sleeping.
I think that the main reason some people attach "spiritual labels" to themselves is the belief that their label allows them "spiritual security" and it separates them from their fellow human beings.

In truth the fact is that there is no such thing as "spiritual security" is itself security as it ensures that you can't be hoodwinked into buying into the propaganda of any one belief or sect of any religion, I feel there is far too much of this occurring within what is called a spiritual community, this then results in a division in solidarity, this is rife throughout all organised religions and has caused much conflict, division and in some cases wars.

There are far too many people attempting to persuade us that their belief is the only true belief, many innocent people fall into the trap of others influences and then struggle to meet the “requirement” of that belief, I am speaking from experience here, this post may sound quite controversial to some but I feel guided to speak about this.

I feel that sometimes religions and indeed beliefs are very determined to TELL you what you should believe rather than presenting different ideas and thoughts and then letting you decide on your own, it is so important to each one of us to seek the truth for ourselves. So as “truth Seekers” we can progress along our spiritual journey absorbing what brings love and peace to our lives in a spiritual sense.

As you know I often talk about “Our Intent” this is the one most important thing that we have to give attention to on an ongoing basis, my friends if your intent is pure, in meaning you welcome love and light into your life for the benefit of others then in my humble opinion you are truly a seeker, if it were not such an upheaval I would again change the site name to “Seekers of Divine Light” because this is the ethos I want the site to present to everyone who comes to us.
As a seeker we are people who are ever searching for the truth and don't stop. We keep reflecting while learning from new experiences until our minds are at peace and we also feel that inner peace we all seek.

I have an example here for you, I have worked with, been guided by and loved Angels for the last 8 years, at the start of my connection with them, I wrote a series of circles about the seven main Archangels, this series covered seven weeks, talking about a different Archangel each week and I was blessed to have a meditation for each week channelled to me, this was the most wonderful part of my spirituality, it taught me about unconditional love and gave me so much inner peace, the beauty of our celestial friends is a wonder in itself.

After a few years I was told by someone that what I was doing was wrong, I was shocked, but was told that I had no right to “teach” about Angels because I had never been one. This caused me much inner searching and at no time did I feel I was wrong, however, as gullible as I was then, I began to believe that maybe I was wrong, so I stopped the circle. Why? Because I truly believed that this person was guiding me to the true light and if I didn’t follow, I would not receive true vision in the afterlife when I return to spirit.

I broke contact with this person for a few years; one could say that I saw my own truth and my own light. The message of this post is the fact that it is important that we individually become “Seekers of Truth” and it is only within ourselves that we can find this, it is so important at this great time of change in 2012, that we all seek our own truth and our own belief, of course listen to others and share experiences, that is the beauty of a “Spiritual Site” we do learn from each other, but ultimately it is our own choice as to what we take on board, so my fellow seekers I just wanted to say thank you for joining us here at Pathways, I know you have been truly guided, the journey we take is far more important than the destination my friends, because the destination is already mapped out for us.

Enjoy your journey, yes it is sometimes very hard to walk our paths, but we have each other to share experiences and personal knowledge gained, keep that pure intent, keep unconditional love in your heart, ask for guidance from the Divine Source of all, whatever you may call that source, most of all be happy and share blessings with everyone. Blessed Be

“People have to forgive. We don't have to like them, we don't have to be friends with them, we don't have to send them hearts in text messages, but we have to forgive them, to overlook, to forget. Because if we don't we are tying rocks to our feet, too much for our wings to carry!”
― C. JoyBell C.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Seeking our Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking our Truth   Seeking our Truth EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

This is a very heartfelt message but very well written. I understand what you speak about and know this has happened to myself previously from so called spiritually minded people. What right does someone have to tell you not to teach something. Or more so in my opinion share something dear to your heart.

I know how close I am to the Archangels I work with daily and as surely as I'm writing this reply I know they wish us to share our love and knowledge of what we feel inside or have learned about them and the spirit realm. Yes I have read a lot about Angels and guides etc but deep in my heart I know it to be true how I feel and that is not in any book it is inside of me.

I have been guided especially of late to share with others how I feel, I also know the Angels help me with building my confidence which was rather stifled until recently. I may have a way to go but I know I am getting there slowly and trusting myself and my intuition, that again is not something you can learn by reading, in my opinion it is something you feel deep inside. Yes you can be lead to read or listen to others experiences which helps but when it boils down to it you have to feel it.
Thank you for sharing Serenity many blessings to you xx Aurora xx
Back to top Go down

Seeking our Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: SPIRITUAL INSPIRATIONS-
Jump to: