HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome Angela's Angel's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Welcome Angela's Angel's   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi Angela's Angel's a very warm welcome to Pathways xx I see you name is in the plural and have to mention that we do not allow multiple user accounts cherish, if there is more than one of you wishing to join you must register separately, if there is just your lovely self then again welcome, please feel free to comment and post on topics in the forum, if you have any questions then do not hesitate to ask, I hope to meet you very soon in chat, bright blessings to you xxx

Back to top Go down
Angela's Angel's
Site Helper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Angela's Angel's   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 am

Hi its just me Angela and my angels are always with me of course. Thank you for your welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Angela's Angel's   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 am

Hi Angela was lovely meeting you in chat this evening, please dont worry you will soon get used to chat, I think you forgot to log out, but i will explain everything to you when you are next in, if your mum is unwell cherish post a healing request for her on the healing request board I will post a link for you, all of our healers can send healing to her then if you wish, please feel free to share your experiences with Angels cherish, I have worked with them for 8 years now and they are a blessing in my life, I will also post a link to the Angel Board for you until you get used to the Forum bright blessings to you xx

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Angela's Angel's   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Welcome to you Angela and your Angels. Many of us on this site work with and have a love for Angels so I am sure you will fit right in and feel comfortable here. I look forward to reading your experiences, and if you just wish to just say hello place a message on the recreation board, love and blessings Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Angela's Angel's   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Welcome to the forums!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Shalom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Angela's Angel's   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Angela's Angel's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: WARM WELCOMES-
Jump to: