Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healling for Garry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi everyone I am posting this on behalf of Blue Butterfly, her partner Garry is very poorly he was attacked needlessly the other night and has had surgery to remove a clot from his brain, he is sedated and has now developed a chest infection, could we also send much love and strength to our dear friend Butterfly, thank you all

Healling for Garry ImagesqtbnANd9GcSmxaNiW4ScfjjmG7_Ng
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 am

Sending my love and healing thoughts and prayers for Gary and for comfort for Karen and family, many blessings Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Just a wee update for you Garry is off the ventilator and on oxygen, his right side is weak but karen says he is mumbling, so some improvement, she says one day at a time at the moment, maybe we can do a healing med for him Aurora today or this evening, I sent her our love xxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Continuing to send my love and healing thoughts for Gary, xxxxx

Yes we can do healing med for Gary if you want Serenity, or i can send some more Reiki or we can do both, how about we do it this morning a bit later. love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
blue butterfly
Site Helper
blue butterfly

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: many thanks   Healling for Garry EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

hellooo my lovely angels.a huge thank you for all your healing sent and your support and love in keeping me going.gary finally awoke on own on tuesday nite and is getting there.still alot of confusion for him at mo but i,m sure in time it will sort itself out in his head.he def has been able to give odd bit of cheek.they now hav him on low bed as he keeps trying to get out bed during nite.prob thinks time for work but he hasnt been tried walking as yet.all going well this tues (14th aug)he,ll be being moved to our local hosp and they hav great rehabilitation unit.even tho gary is now awake i hav been aware that he is kinda like cheeky child at mo and i am trying to prepare myself for fact there may be lasting damage.on good note tho if he moved i can now tell amy about her daddy and get her up to see him.we only telling her daddy had accident at work silly tottie and that he needs be in hosp till he much better but also make her aware that he may forget a lot of things so we hav to help him.i wanna say a hugeeeeeeeeee thank u for my dearest lovely friends for their healing sent as def think its worked and for the love,support and much valued friendship that we all hav.thank u gals xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.loves u
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Bless you Karen hun, so sorry to hear there may be lasting damage but dont give up hope cherub, our angels have amazing healing powers and you are both continually in my mind, I bet little Amy will love to see her dad, bless her and being such a spiritual child dont be surprised if she surprises you lol, loving thoughts continued Blue xx wish we could do more hun but we are always here for you, brightest blessings xxxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 am

Bless you Karen its great of course he is recovering, i sincerely hope and pray that he does not have lasting damage, think positive as that's all you can do for the time being, sending my love and healing thoughts and prayers for you all xx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 pm

I shall include her and her husband in my prayers...
Back to top Go down
blue butterfly
Site Helper
blue butterfly

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: gary   Healling for Garry EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm

thank u ever so much my ickle angels.gary has now moved to closer hosp but didnt go see him yesterday as he was very agitated.my poor sausage would hav been wondering what was going on.so they gave him some meds to keep him calmer and was having nurse sit with him during nite as he has been trying to climb out bed and had fall other nite.amy took the news all in her stride after me psyching myself up lol yes def my tough little madam.we hav told her daddy fell out lorry and had accident.for first visit it went ace.he knew his little poop and wee madam.was coming and going with him but was good she saw him and got her cuddles.on another plus he is moving right side.arm is still bit week but where he is now they hav fab rehabilitation center so one day at time now.i will be heading at some point today to see how he is.want to say a huge thank to my dearest friends for being with me and keeping me sani love u all sooooo much and thank for all ur healling also xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm so pleased for you Karen hun, it will so much easier for you now he is nearer and of course if they have a rehab center well say no more its bound to help, love and blessings xx Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am

wonderful news hun thanks for keeping us posted, and I hope that his agitation eases soon bless him, healing continued and a lot of love for you and Amy xxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion
ResTORAHtion

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:08 pm

May Adonai bless you and your family always, blue butterfly!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healling for Garry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healling for Garry   Healling for Garry Empty

Back to top Go down

Healling for Garry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: HEALING INFO & HEALING REQUESTS-
Jump to: