Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can see my Aura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Site Elder
Aurora

I can see my Aura Empty
PostSubject: I can see my Aura   I can see my Aura EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Just wanted to share with you. I have for some time now have been able to see my Aura while standing or sitting opposite a white background. Now more recently i have started to see colour in it, mostly i can see a greenish gold colour, occasionally some light purple or maybe lilac.

I can also see a white Halo type aura around my head when I focus strongly on it while in the mirror. The thing to do is this. look at/focus on the middle of your forehead, don't take your eyes of it for one second as then it will be gone, you need to stay focused on the same spot but look with your peripheral vision at the part above or around your head and shoulders, best with a light background behind you, I'm lucky as in my bathroom behind me in the mirror are the white tiles around the shower, try it its great when you first manage it. But remember you have to stay focusing on the same spot either your nose or forehead, love Aurora xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder
Serenity

I can see my Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see my Aura   I can see my Aura EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 am

Dont know how this didnt come up in new posts hun, wow thats amazing i havnt tried doing that, will certainly give it a go thank you for sharing xxx
Back to top Go down

I can see my Aura
Page 1 of 1