A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Okay, I've been considering starting my own thread here in this section, and now I suppose this is the perfect time for me to share my beliefs.

As you can see, God has given Israel the blueprint about His plan for redemption. He did this by giving His people several strong hints regarding the Messiah who will deliver them from curse and sin.

Here, you will find out several revelations that illustrates and proves that Yeshua is the real Messiah.

Come and join me on my journey as we study the aspects of Yeshua HaMashiyach's life and ministry that many Jewish people and gentile cannot yet see. Let's examine the stories in the Old Testament and look for the foreshadow of the Messiah...

Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Old Testament's Types and Shadows

Yeshua is found in many of the passages of the Old Testament.

*Eyebrow raised*

Are you surprised? Well this is not really obvious at first, but if we will just thoroughly read and study both the Old and New Testament -- verse by verse, chapter by chapter and book by book -- then a clear view certainly reveals itself. Yet, when one discovers such Truth, they still need to confront another question --" Will I believe it or not?"

But Yeshua said in John 5:46-47, "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote of Me. But if you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?" This passage only implies that Moshe (the author of the first five books of the Old Testament) wrote about the Messiah.

Also in John 1 :1-2, it is stated that "In the beginning was the word and the Word was with God. And the Word was God and He was with God in the beginning." What does this passage really means? It means that Yeshua is the Word or the Torah itself. How the Torah or the Word of God became Yeshua? It is because anything written in the Torah and in the prophets is about Yeshua.

"So how can I possibly see and identify the Messiah in the Old Testament?"

The answer comes in what are called types and shadows. Essentially, these are parallelism describing the personality and events associated with Yeshua's appearance in the first century.

So having said that, let us now proceed to my presentations about several types foreshadowing the Messiah's first appearance on Earth. Shall we?
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Yeshua, The Light of the World

In Genesis 1:3, "Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. "
Now you may ask, how there could be light on the first day of creation when the sun, stars and other heavenly bodies were not yet created until the fourth day [Genesis 1-19].

The light that God created here is His sh'kkinah (Glory). God doesn't need the sun, moon, and stars to provide light. Because He, Himself is the light of the World! The Entity of God is like an optic fiber lamp with lights emanating everywhere. As the light of God flowed farther and a ray emanated through the Planet Earth, that ray became flesh and took upon itself all the attributes of a man and became the Ray of Salvation -- Yeshua!

Here are some supporting passage to prove that Yeshua is indeed the Light of the World!

• 1 John 1:5 declares, "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." Until God created the sun and other heavenly bodies, God miraculously provided light during the first day and night by giving His Son Yeshua.

• Revelations 21:23 & 22:5 "The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb." Yeshua who is the glory of God was the light for the first three days of Creation just as He will be in the new Jerusalem.

• John 8:12, Yeshua spoke to them again and said I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light which gives life”. Much more important than the sunlight and moonlight is the Light who provides everlasting life to all who trust and follows Him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Quote :
Much more important than the sunlight and moonlight is the Light who provides everlasting life to all who trust and follows Him.
Thank you for your insight into your belief resTORAHation, I enjoyed reading your post very much, I like to be aeclectic in my belief, but your passage quoted above touched me very deeply, I believe we are all Lightworkers in our divines sources eyes, if we keep a true intent then we can go on to 'touch' others whom will also shine in the glory of our divine sources name, lovely post hun thank you, please continue to share with us resTORAHation, blessings xx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Aaaawww... Serenity! Reading what you wrote felt just like a big hug! Thanks!

Yes! yes!

This truth were all came from God and I as His follower is expected to proclaim and spread it all over the World.

I am just doing my mission, I reckon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament   

Back to top Go down

Seeing Messiah Yeshua in the Old Testament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: SPIRITUAL INSPIRATIONS-
Jump to: