ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Shalom to All of You   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm

post deleted

Last edited by ResTORAHtion on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:44 pm

A very warm welcome to you resTORAHation, and thank you for your introduction, no my friend very few have pagan beliefs, I too dislike labels and feel it is our divine source that we should be communicating with, we are having some problems at the moment our boards and site have been hacked, the boards and the main chat site will be changing very soon, so unfortunately chat is limited to one room at the moment the link for which you will find on the boards later today, I will also be taking on a new username so you join us here at Pathways when nit is to undergo change, please stick with us, all will be sorted very soon, again a very warm welcome to you xxx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:39 am

Welcome to you ResTORHation, I am sure you will fit in well enough, we all have our own beliefs, personally I am not Pagan or Wiccan although I do love Mother Earth.

I don't follow the scriptures although I must say I love and work with Jesus as I he is a Ascended Master and it is my belief he is my healer guide. I also work closely with Angels for guidance and healing and send healing to others, so yes we all differ but are one and we are happy to share your beliefs love Angelslove xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 pm

warm welcomes *restorhation*...
lovely to meet with you...
hope to catch up with you soon...
I don't follow any of mankind's written words...
i merely follow truth...
unto myself with its higher purpose...
i find there is the answer to all...
and...
growth...
i feel...
comes unto...
the olive tree you speak of...
when...
nourishment...
comes...
from...
its source...
much loves and blessings to you.... xxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Serenity wrote:
A very warm welcome to you resTORAHation, and thank you for your introduction,

post deleted

Last edited by ResTORAHtion on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Angelslove wrote:
Welcome to you ResTORHation, I am sure you will fit in well enough, we all have our own beliefs, personally I am not Pagan or Wiccan although I do love Mother Earth.

Thank you for your warm welcome Angelslove!

I love the Earth too but I do not revere her as a goddess, well I just love her! And I believe she just deserve to be loved because if we dont, then "what the heck you're doing still here!"

Well you see, I have here a fascinating theory, which I tend to believe, that Planet Earth is a living thing like human beings and animals who breathes and thinks.Her lungs are the forests and trees and her blood is the underground oil. And we have destroyed the planet's ability to breathe by baring its forests, and we have also drained its blood by getting all its oil.

Now, could it be that the earthquakes, tsunamis, landslides, erosions, floods and other natural disasters is an effort by the living Earth to rid herself of the many poisons dumped on her by man? The answer is yes!

So if you want to live longer... then learn first how to love and care for the Earth -- your Home!

Angelslove wrote:
I don't follow the scriptures although I must say I love and work with Jesus as I he is a Ascended Master and it is my belief he is my healer guide.

Well I follow the Scriptures and at the same time I follow our Lord Yeshua (Jesus Christ)

And speaking of Yeshua, well I believe He is the real Messiah, who chose the vessel of man to teach and instruct us what really the Torah (Five Book of Moshe) says.

Angelslove wrote:
I also work closely with Angels for guidance and healing and send healing to others, so yes we all differ but are one and we are happy to share your beliefs love Angelslove xx

Now I know why your username here is Angelslove! Very Happy

And for my belief in malakhim (angels), well I just believe that they are the Messengers of Elohim (God) in Heaven, and I am completely clueless how others could communicate with them. Smile

Last edited by ResTORAHtion on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Add some information)
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 pm

softechoes wrote:
warm welcomes *restorhation*...
lovely to meet with you...
hope to catch up with you soon...
I don't follow any of mankind's written words...
i merely follow truth...

Yes softechoes, I also do not follow Man-made doctrines, dogmas, rules, regulations, rites, commentaries, teachings and studies. While we cannot deny that they have some amazing information from the ancestors, sages, wise men, Church fathers who were doing their best to try to understand the Truth, it is not the Word of God, I believe; they are merely man's opinions. And God warned us against them!

softechoes wrote:

and...
growth...
i feel...
comes unto...
the olive tree you speak of...
when...
nourishment...
comes...
from...
its source...

Yes growth comes unto the nourishment of the Olive Tree and that nourishment comes from the Soil that holds the roots together and it is our God, our Creator - The God of Israel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you for your post *restorahation*...
It is truly a wonderful enterprise...
that at your young age...
you have found the truths...
you speak about...
it is indeed...
a truth...
when one can relay ones own retrospect of ones own experience I feel anyways...
looking forward to meeting with you...
much loves and blessings xxx...
loves in the light of it softechoes
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

softechoes wrote:
Thank you for your post *restorahation*...
It is truly a wonderful enterprise...
that at your young age...
you have found the truths...
you speak about...
it is indeed...
a truth...
when one can relay ones own retrospect of ones own experience I feel anyways...

That's why I am very grateful to our God!

He is so Great!

Words cannot express how grateful I am that I found Him and His words!

I began to treasured His words in my heart when I started reading the Scriptures. Messiah said "Follow me" in Matthew 8:22 and 9:9, and so I follow Him with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my might. As I read those meaningful words, I meditate on it day and night, and I realized that his message for me (and perhaps, also to my family) is that we should behave the way He did and obey the Torah - the Word of Adonai, Our Elohim! Yes I must admit that it is hard for man to keep on sinning because we are just man and we are not perfect. But I would like to obey His Torah not because I want to be saved but because God save me and my obedience to Him is my sign of my love for Him and my gratitude that He saves me!

softechoes wrote:
looking forward to meeting with you...
much loves and blessings xxx...
loves in the light of it softechoes

Same here soft echoes! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Your posts are also inspiring restorahation, to have this oneness with our creator/God is to feel the love that the oneness shares with us, I admire you for sharing your true belief it is so refreshing in this day and age, I too adore Nature and Trees particularly, it is very grounding to connect to earth and revere at the beautiful ever changing wonder that is before us, it is sad that man has to extract the life blood from our planet, so beautifully created for us to enjoy and respect. Blessed Be xx
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi Restorahation the chat rooms are now open its automatic registration just follow the link on the board above blessings, softechoes and I are in there now xxx
Back to top Go down
ResTORAHtion

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am

Serenity wrote:
Your posts are also inspiring restorahation, to have this oneness with our creator/God is to feel the love that the oneness shares with us, I admire you for sharing your true belief it is so refreshing in this day and age,

Aaaww... Thank you serenity! Yes I always feel His love and that love brings happiness and balance into my life!

I believe every life offers us the chances we need to grow, through a series of experiences we will reach shalom (peace), enlightenment and total union to our Creator. As each person is different, we can have oneness with God in different ways and in different time until we reach the goal. I suppose, I am just so bless that God reveals this truth to me in my very young age.

Today, I am living happily ever after as spiritual seed of Abraham and a child of God. Through my mutual desire to please God, I ultimately found my way to Hebraic faith and I am now a Torah observant believer in Messiah Yeshua. I spends so much of my time sharing my faith with other people via Facebook because I believe God is using me as a tool to proclaim His words. But I am not here to condemn those people who are in different path, I am just here to share and I'll just let the Torah of God to convict them.

Serenity wrote:
I too adore Nature and Trees particularly, it is very grounding to connect to earth and revere at the beautiful ever changing wonder that is before us, it is sad that man has to extract the life blood from our planet, so beautifully created for us to enjoy and respect. Blessed Be xx

I love the Nature because in them, I see the beauty of the artworks of our Potter!

Yes this is really so sad. We must enjoy and respect all the things in the word or else expect for some nature's revenge against our system that encourages greed and possession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shalom to All of You   

Back to top Go down

Shalom to All of You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: WARM WELCOMES-
Jump to: