A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to Transcend Feeling Lost in your Life Written by Jafree Ozwald

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How to Transcend Feeling Lost in your Life Written by Jafree Ozwald   Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm

I had tp share these wise words I read this morning for those of you feeling that you are at a crossroads, not knowing which way to turn, hence "Feeling Lost"

“Care about each and every thing; Don’t make a distinction between the great and the small. Cleaning the floor, do it with deep care, as if it is the body of the beloved. Each indifferent act becomes a slow suicide, a slow death. Be overflowing, don’t be a miser.” ~Osho

Life is so short. Only 70-80 years for most of us and this life is gone. Have you ever wondered, “what’s the point of it all?” At some point in this infinite journey around the Sun, each and every one of us will experience a deep sensation of being completely lost. Yes, this is inevitable. We must all go through the experience of not having a clue which is the best direction for us to be going. Whether it be your job, relationship, health, family or spiritual path, you are guaranteed to experience a time before you die where you will not have any confidence or certainty in where you’re going or what you’re doing.

When this occurs for you remember my invitation, it is quite simple. When the sensations of confusion and trepidation flood the brain and make you believe everything is not as it should be, do not resist them. Simply treat each one as a doorway to the Divine. Give yourself permission to greet the “lost experience” intimately, as if God was standing on your front porch in the middle of Summer waiting for you with a tall glass of lemonade. Meet the experience fully and drink it in deeply. Bend over and kiss the ground it walks on and do not try to change it in any way.

The experience of feeling lost in your life is actually the realm of infinite possibilities in a great disguise. The Universe is presenting a higher path for you to take and because the old path you were on was worn out and making you lazy. When life becomes too comfortable we need adventure to take over. We need to step out and try something new. The new opportunities awaiting you may cause the mind to “freak out” because it may try to jump on all of them and none of them at once! You may even fail to see the possibility of just sitting silently all day long, watching the grass grow and listening to the birds sing their song.

The mind is always so busy, so determined, and soooo focused on getting somewhere other than here now. It actually doesn’t know what it feels like to be truly be here now. The mind doesn’t understand how feeling lost could actually be your ultimate vacation and final destination from that perpetual work horse the mind is constantly riding.

If you watch the mind vigilantly you’ll see it is always focusing on something. Continuously working 24-7 like a mad machine in a deep habitual addiction to its thoughts and thinking patterns. If for a moment this machine starts to question its motives, it might make you start thinking that you are off track. When this occurs, try this little experiment. Pay super close attention to the mind for several minutes, and notice what your goals, desires and priorities are in life. Write down all these ideas, and yet more importantly write down what will allow you to be at ease even if these needs are not met.

Written by Jafree Ozwald
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Site Elder

PostSubject: Re: How to Transcend Feeling Lost in your Life Written by Jafree Ozwald   Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 am

Thank you for sharing this very inspirational piece of information makes perfect sense to me and I can relate to the lost feeling which I have hopefully overcome now, love Angelslove x

Treat others as you wish to be treated
Back to top Go down

How to Transcend Feeling Lost in your Life Written by Jafree Ozwald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: SPIRITUAL INSPIRATIONS-
Jump to: