Pathways of Divine Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spiritual Community that Respects all Beliefs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Querstions and Answers about Auras

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Basic Querstions and Answers about Auras Empty
PostSubject: Basic Querstions and Answers about Auras   Basic Querstions and Answers about Auras EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

How far does the aura extend from the body?

This varies depending upon the person's development. In most people, our auras extends about eight feet from the body.

How can an aura become weakened?

There are several factors: poor diet, alcohol and drugs, stress, and lack of rest can all weaken it. Any negative habits a person might have can serve to weaken the aura.

Will my aura interact with someone else's aura?

Yes, When you come in contact with another person(s), you exchange energy with them. Example: the sense of feeling drained whenever you were around a particular person? Sometimes people will take your energy without knowing it.

Is there more than one layer to the aura?

There are several layers to the aura. When you first start off, you may only be able to see the one closest to your skin, but as time goes on and you continue to practice, you will notice other bands of light as well.

In order to tell what color my aura is, do I have to actually physically see it?

It is not always necessary to see your aura physically. Some people instinctively know the colour of their aura and some get the mental picture in their head.

What can I do to strengthen my aura?

A proper diet, fresh air, exercise, and sunlight can all be helpful factors. Meditation is a great way to strengthen your aura, as can certain music, such as new age and classical music. Keeping a crystal near you is helpful as well.
Back to top Go down

Basic Querstions and Answers about Auras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathways of Divine Light :: CHAKRAS & AURAS-
Jump to: